Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Working Hard and Having Fun


January has been an awesome month for CrossFit Rogue Boot Camp! I had some returning boot campers jump back on the wagon, my good ole trusted boot campers and then quite a few newbies as well. It has been a great mix and lots of fun. I was excited to learn yesterday that Joe, one of the newbies has already dropped 10 lbs. this month!!! Nothing makes me happier than hearing that my clients are having success! Keep up the great work everybody!!

WOD (Workout of the Day)
3 Rounds of 30 Thrusters & 30 Sit-Ups
3 Rounds of Lunges and 40 Mountain Climbers
3 Rounds of 15 Push-Ups, 25 Air Squats and 400 meter Run
2 Rounds of 50 Partner Medball Overhead Throws and 50 Russians

1 comment:

  1. Loved the WOD yesterday!

    Keep up the good work Joe!! That's awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete