Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Congratulations are in Order...



Everybody in my Boot Camp classes should be congratulated because just signing up and coming is an awesome thing! You should all be very proud of yourselves. BUT, today I want to highlight two people, Elizabeth Bassett and Alexandra Janss.

Elizabeth has been consistently coming to boot camp for the last month and a half and working hard and it is paying off. She has lost 11 lbs. in the last 6 weeks!! I held a brief Zone Diet meeting last week and she took it upon herself to take it up a notch and give it a shot and she has lost 5 lbs just in the last 2 weeks! AWESOME job and KEEP IT UP! I love hearing about my client's success so please share with me your own success.

The other person I wanted to congratulate is Alexandra Janss aka Alex or Al =) She started boot camp a few months ago and works her booty off. At the same time she was training for her first full marathon, the Austin marathon. She ran it on Sunday and blew it out of the water. Her time was 3 hrs 39 minutes!!! She qualified for the Boston marathon. Not an easy thing to do. She said boot camp helped her to stay strong and injury free. She has now come on with us at CrossFit Central as an assistant coach!!! She will be starting to assist me with my morning and evening boot camps in March. Welcome Alex!!!

1 comment: