Thursday, March 5, 2009

Excited...



I am excited for my clients. More and more of them are taking an interest in learning about the Zone diet and Advocare products. These two things along with the workouts will really take you to that next step to reaching your goals and get the results you want so much quicker.

Nutrition is number 1. I don't know how many times I have said this but it typically takes people a few times of hearing it before they actually believe it. Last month I had a few more clients start asking me questions about the zone diet and advocare supplements and it makes me excited for them because a whole new door will open if they trust the process and just do it! Every time one of them has the next few weeks they tell me allll about their success!

When you sign-up for boot camp you are getting so much more than just 2 or 3 workouts a week. You have free access to everything you need to get in the best shape and health of your life!! Free body measurements, nutrition and supplement counseling, food log accountability, encouragement from your peers and coach, someone to go to for questions, advice, tips...we are here for YOU. Ask and you shall receive. Let me know how I can help. It's what I love to do and makes me excited for someone when they take those next steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment